“When my hair looks good: 3% at Work, 7% at home, 90% – right before I’m about to shower” – Says a tumblr post.
Looking at this undeniable post, one would wonder how this makes so much sense and yes there is no short cut to have a great looking hair all the day, all the time, unless you invest in a little bit of care on a daily basis.
No expensive treatment is required for a celeb-like hair, trust me, it is easy and simple. All you need to get a lustrous & healthy looking hair:
- Always wash your hair in cool water, and that is how Deepika Padukone looks stunning in each frame of a Photoshoot
- Once a week, Massage your hair with lukewarm coconut/almond/olive oil to make the dry ends go invisible as fast as possible. And boom! Beautiful hair in minutes!
- Never wear the hair band so tight as it leads to rapid hair fall before you actually start noticing it
- The right kind of Shampoo and Conditioner is a prerequisite to have healthy looking hair. Consult a dermatologist and start using the right products on your hair
- Hurray! A DIY tip. Make a concoction of mashed banana (a tea-spoon), honey (half-a-spoon). Mix them well. Apply the paste on every shaft of your hair. Leave for 15 minutes and wash them right away
- Avoid sun as much as possible. During the afternoons, wear a scarf on your head and tie it. Or carry an umbrella as you go on the road
- Wash the comb every weekend, so that your hair doesn’t capture unwanted particles
So yes ladies, now isn’t it a great and easy deal to have a gorgeous looking hair? Embrace yourself, walk like a queen with that crown on top of your head.
Now there is no question of a single bad hair day. Hope you got the answers.
Want to exeperience good hair days for the rest of your life, then call us on 8884-002-002