“I believe the 21st century will confirm Aloe Vera to be the greatest medicine mankind has ever known” – Said, Lee Ritter. Yes, this one holds truth and to know the benefits of Aloe vera, one can keep reading it throughout a day. Not only that Aloe vera is used for beauty concerns, it can also be given to those who struggle to cope up with emotional and physical stress. If you have an Aloe vera plant in your garden, it’s great!
Let us take a look at some of the useful tips of Aloe vera. Well, I personally felt that after having used Aloe vera for many concerns, I started noticing the difference gradually.
- Mix Aloe vera pulp along with water and take it up first in the morning. It helps improve digestion and clears away toxins out of the body
- Aloe vera with a pinch of turmeric, applied on face acts as skin protection towards harmful substances
- Take a spoonful of Aloe vera and apply it on sun burn and other injury scars. It help to fade away the marks
- Use natural products that contain Aloe vera. It helps calm the skin
There is another wonder medicine and this can be found in Sandalwood. Yes, close to Aloe vera in giving as many as benefits. I am sure you would have experienced the smell of Sandalwood (Chandhan) and it is certain that you will include it in your daily care routine. All of us love the pleasant fragrance it comes up with. Even though it is priced a little more than the rest, Sandalwood is vital to be bought for a lot more reasons. Here is how you can use Sandalwood for beauty purpose.
- Ensure you take the real sandalwood from the stores and mix it with a little portion of rose water. This acts as a magic towards eliminating pimples away
- Sandalwood mixed with coconut oil makes the skin under eyes firm and reduces dark circles
- Lemon juice mixed with a pinch of sandalwood helps tarnish skin tan
- Sandalwood paste can also be used to treat itchiness and sun burn
One more important point! While shopping for Aloevera and sandalwood, make sure you choose the right ones as there are many as fake products in existence over the real ones.
Make your skin glow with Aloe vera and Sandalwood, today!