Have you heard of your close friend say to you, “Wow, you look so bright and glowing” in one of the parties that you attended recently? Well you truly deserve the compliment, girl. You have been taking good care of your skin.
But sometimes there were days when you seem to have lost the energy after a long day at work and there it goes, you are already 15 minutes late for the party! What do you do in those few minutes to get ready? No problem. Take a deep breath and get started with the following routine.
- Wash your face first with lukewarm water with a drop of lime juice mixed with it. This acts an instant refresher.
- Well, if you could spare another 5 minutes, apply a thin layer of natural honey on your face and let it dry. Wash it off after 5 minutes. By this time you can start picking up the dress you want to wear from your beautiful wardrobe.
- No time to wash hair? Worry not. Dab some talcum powder on your hair and gradually comb it with brush.
- If you want to go for smoky eye look, apply light colour lipstick. And it works the same other way around. Go for a dark tone lipstick but keep the eye make-up subtle.
- Colour “Black” brings the best out of you on a night party. So, when in doubt, choose a black clothing.
And more important, never forget to smile. It is what defines you and your personality amidst the crowd. Wear your beautiful smile and let the charm make people wanting to meet you.
Get party ready at B’glam. Call us on 8884-002-002
“When my hair looks good: 3% at Work, 7% at home, 90% – right before I’m about to shower” – Says a tumblr post.
Looking at this undeniable post, one would wonder how this makes so much sense and yes there is no short cut to have a great looking hair all the day, all the time, unless you invest in a little bit of care on a daily basis.
No expensive treatment is required for a celeb-like hair, trust me, it is easy and simple. All you need to get a lustrous & healthy looking hair:
- Always wash your hair in cool water, and that is how Deepika Padukone looks stunning in each frame of a Photoshoot
- Once a week, Massage your hair with lukewarm coconut/almond/olive oil to make the dry ends go invisible as fast as possible. And boom! Beautiful hair in minutes!
- Never wear the hair band so tight as it leads to rapid hair fall before you actually start noticing it
- The right kind of Shampoo and Conditioner is a prerequisite to have healthy looking hair. Consult a dermatologist and start using the right products on your hair
- Hurray! A DIY tip. Make a concoction of mashed banana (a tea-spoon), honey (half-a-spoon). Mix them well. Apply the paste on every shaft of your hair. Leave for 15 minutes and wash them right away
- Avoid sun as much as possible. During the afternoons, wear a scarf on your head and tie it. Or carry an umbrella as you go on the road
- Wash the comb every weekend, so that your hair doesn’t capture unwanted particles
So yes ladies, now isn’t it a great and easy deal to have a gorgeous looking hair? Embrace yourself, walk like a queen with that crown on top of your head.
Now there is no question of a single bad hair day. Hope you got the answers.
Want to exeperience good hair days for the rest of your life, then call us on 8884-002-002